Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ATC - 3D Collage






This ATC is my latest for a 3D Collage swap. I used an Impressabilities for the embossed background. The tag is stamped with Prima newsprint clear stamp and Vivid taupe ink. The flower is stamped with Prima damask clear stamp and Vidid tea rose ink. The flower is cut using the Nestabilities blossom die cuts, it is then stamped, the edges are sponged with the same ink, crumpled up and re-opened and assembled with a small punched out flower and half pearl in the centre. The card is finished off with silk flowers, half pearls, lace, fibres and punched leaves as shown in the photo.
I have been stamping up a storm lately. Cape Town has been very cold and wet - just the perfect stamping weather. I am participating in and hosting lots of swaps running up to the end of the year. This week I have worked on 4 different sets of ATC's and hope to finish them all by the end of the weekend - a total of 66 ATC's. I also need to make a pile of birthday cards and get started on my 6 club night chunky book pages. We are taking a week's holiday next week so I want to be finished before we leave for warmer climates. Chat to you soon!

1 comment:

Wiccababe said...

thats so pretty
thankyou for the lovely comment you left on my blog