Thursday, September 3, 2009

Birthday Card



I made this card for Michelle's birthday next week and as she is into lime at the moment I thought that I would do a lime one for a change. I really love my Inkadinkado inchie sets that can be used on large (A5) cards like this one, as well as smaller A6 cards, ATC's, inchies and twinchies. Most of these images are from the Special thoughts set and the bottom right hand one is from the Greetings set.


I sponged the edges of the large beige card with Brilliance Pearlescent chocolate, overlaid it with Scrapbooking paper that also had it's edges sponged. I punched beige card using my Marvy one inch punch and stamped the images onto the little squares with the same Brilliance ink and sponged the edges. The little images were matted onto green Bazzill card and then onto a different scrapbook paper and then onto the card. The card is finished off with Daisy D's fabric flowers, flat backed pearls and mulberry & silk leaves.

No comments: