Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Christmas card


It is the start of our Spring school holidays today, I really enjoy the holidays as it gives us a chance to catch our breath as the kids are so busy with sport, ballet etc everyday during the term.
I think that I will continue on the Christmas theme for a few days and hopefully inspire some of you to start your Christmas cards early. I made this one a couple of years ago, it is a really quick and simple card. I stamped the Autumn Leaves flourishes with silver Encore Metallic ink directly onto the black folded cardstock. The gorgeous little trees and "decks the halls" wording are stamped in black Brilliance onto red card, the clear stamp set is from Memory Box. The centre tree is decorated with Stickles glitter glue. The red card is matted onto white and mounted onto the folded card with a little strip of glittery lace. Computer generate a white inner and stick it inside. Sorry that the photo is not clear.
Have a great stamping day! Today I am going to start making 21 "For the Boys" ATCs for a swap. I have so many swaps on the go at the moment and want to get ahead before the hectic 4th school term hits us.

No comments: