Thursday, October 8, 2009

Altered envelope

Thank you Sandra for teaching us this clever little altered envelope at our WCMD workshops.
You slice the top of the envelope off and then crimp the large section, this allows the top section to slide over the bottom part. You can use it to give a gift voucher or a card. We decorated the envelope as shown in the photo.


Susan Nel said...

havent seen this idea before, sounds interesting,, how do you "crimp" it??

Debbie Harris said...

You need to put the bottom half of the envelope through a crimper which corrugates the paper. You should be able to get a crimper from craft shops.