Friday, October 30, 2009

ATC - "E" is for Elegance


I really enjoyed making this set of 6 ATC's for our club night this week. I used a Great Impressions stamp of a beautifully elegant dress that I stamped with Memento Tuxedo Ink and coloured it with white Lumieres. The image was matted onto black and then onto the white ATC. I used a Spellbinder Fleur De Lis Shapeabilities in my Cuttlebug, which I cut and embossed in black card and then cut the lacy square in half and glued it to the left hand side of the ATC. The design is embellished with lots of little flat backed pearls and a strip of velvet ribbon.
Hope you have a great weekend and get lots of time to be creative! I have 4 swaps that I am participating in and they are all due around mid November, so I have to start stamping up a storm.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A lovely elegant card Debbie. Well done!