Saturday, October 24, 2009

ATC - Perfect in Pink

I recently hosted a "Perfect in Pink" ATC swap in aid of Breast Cancer Awareness month in October, this is a recurring swap that I host every year where the theme is always pink. This swap was very oversubscribed and unfortunately I had to close it when we reached 24 participants as I had said a maximum of 18 ATC's in the swap proposal. Next year I will not close it at a specific number as so many of us have been touched by Cancer personally and the e-mails that I received were very touching.
I chose a bright pink for my ATC and the image is a Crafty Individuals one stamped in Vivid pink ink. The embossed card is made using the Impressabilities Flourish and I have embellished the card with a Chinese bling cellphone sticker.
I hope you are having a relaxing Saturday and getting some time to stamp. My life seems to be a little hectic at the moment with not much time to spend stamping and with 5 weeks left of this school year things are going to get even worse.

No comments: