Friday, December 4, 2009

Birthday card

I am sharing a romantic Paris birthday card with you today. The folded card is black and mounted onto that is a red card stamped in black with various stamps from Impression Obsession, Frantic stamper and Autumn leaves. The couple is stamped in black Brilliance onto white card and is matted onto black and then white cuttlebug embossed card. The card is finished off with black velvet ribbon, lace and red bling heart.



These weeks are rushing by at an immense speed, we are off to Langebaan for a week tomorrow and I am trying to get organised in between the last frantic week of the school year. I uploaded a whole lot of photo's a week ago with the plan that I would add the "blurbs" and save them to publish whilst I am away, but sorry I did not find the time to complete the exercise. Take care!


No comments: