Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quick cards

Sorry I have not been posting much lately. Thank goodness I had a number of posts that I had scheduled for publication a while ago. I am busy with a huge tax job that I have been working on 12 hours a day for 2 weeks now, I am ready to e-file 2 of the returns tonight and have to complete a balance sheet of the last one before I e-file it. I am so relieved that it is almost over! And then I have to complete 4 swaps that I am participating in, in between my children starting exams in 10 days time and needing lots of help from Mom and the usual hecticness of last term of the school year .

This is a set of thank you cards that I made using the paint strips that you get from the hardware store. The images are stamped in black, matching ribbon is tied around the strip and then it is mounted onto co-ordinating card and onto the black folded card. Very quick and easy!

1 comment:

Firenze said...

Gosh, very pretty and clever!
Helen
Firenze Cards