Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Storage ideas




Here is another storage idea. I store my A4 paper in a filing cabinet but the 30 x 30cm scrapbooking paper and card does not fit. So I got hold of these magazine holders which are ideal for storing the larger size. I file the plain cardstock separately from the patterned papers. The patterned paper is a lot thinner and needs to be stored horizontally not vertically like these ones.
Sorry I have not been posting much lately, hopefully things will quieten down soon. My children start exams next week and they are still too young to study on their own, so I am re-doing Grade 5 and 6 again.
We are back in the middle of winter in Cape Town - it is great stamping weather if you have some spare time! Hope you have a great week!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Good luck with the exams! Pop in at my blog - there's something for you.
Hugs

Heartland Creek Graphics said...

That is a good idea! Thanks for sharing :)

Vera

Sharon said...

Thanks for sharing Debbie.