Thursday, January 7, 2010

Christmas Vintage chunky book




Well all my Christmas decorations are packed away and the outside lights are down, it took me about 5 hours yesterday to do the task, so I had better post my chunky book page quickly. I participated in a Vintage Christmas chunky book last year and was asked to make the cover for the book, I enjoyed making this one even though I had to make 25 pages all the same.
The base card is cream with the edges sponged with Pearlescent chocolate Brilliance ink. The images are stamped in the same Brilliance and are from Crafty Individuals. On the outside cover I have matted the image onto dark green card, then onto a red Spellbinders pendant cut out of red card, this is mounted onto digital music with torn and sponged edges and lastly onto a brown card layer before being attached to the main page. The front is finished off with pearls.
The inside page shows another Crafty Individuals image sponged with Colorbox Cranberry and mounted onto green card, then mounted onto red card that has been Cuttlebugged with the holly folder, the page is finished off with an antique green flower with a pearl in the centre.
Gosh, I cannot believe how fast this year is going already. Have a great day!


1 comment:

ursula Uphof said...

Your pages are lovely Debbie. Never done a chunky book, maybe this year. So pleased to hear you only took your decorations down yesterday. I felt like a lone soul, as everyone seemed to do it at the end of Dec.