Saturday, January 30, 2010

I've been published

Thank you so much for leaving comments on my blog and also e-mailing me privately. Your feedback is much appreciated as I strive to make my blog interesting and inspirational!!!



Last year I hosted 2 swaps that have both had some of the artworks published in our local Craftwise magazine. I always get the participants to make an extra card, tag etc and I send it into the mag. My thinking behind this is that it encourages our craft to grow in South Africa and is also a good advert for our local manufacturers who will hopefully continue to produce new stamps for us every year.


It is difficult to take photo's of glossy magazines in good light without reflection, and the colour quality was not that great in this Nov/Dec issue so I apologise for the poor photos.


The top one is the Luscious Lime ATC swap. Nine of the nineteen cards were published, mine is the second one from the left in the bottom row (with a Craft Inidividuals butterfly image).


The second photo is of the Altered Embroidery tag swap, 10 of the tags were published and the completed booklet. My tag is the cover of the booklet with a Craft Individuals image of a girls face in pink and lilac with micro beads and ribbon.
Have a great day!

No comments: