Monday, February 15, 2010

ATC - F is for flourish and flowers

Hope you had a great weekend! I spent quite a lot of time working on a big swap of 54 ATC's which has to be posted at the end of the week. I have done a lot of swaps lately and am looking forward to taking a break from participating and hosting as I don't seem to get any time to just "play" with my craft goodies. But I will be hosting a "Terrific turquoise" ATC swap and have a couple of other ideas for swaps later in the year.

I love making ATC's and this is one that I made for our January stamping club night. The stamp is an Inkadinkado clear one which I bought from Frantic stamper.

2 comments:

Firenze said...

Oh Debbie that is so pretty! TFS
Helen
Firenze Cards

chilli pip said...

Love the blue and the black together... a lovely card