Sunday, March 28, 2010

ATC - Paper flower challenge


Hello everyone! I am pleased to be back after having no internet for a week. My internet died in a big way - Telkom issues, the Modem gave up and my ISP had serious technical problems, so after a frustrating week of PC issues I am thrilled to be back and am busy waiding through 450 e-mails and have decided that I will not catch up on blogs, Facebook etc. Thank goodness blogging allows you to load posts ahead of publication so there were posts on Saturday and Monday when I was off-line.
On our RSA group I am hosting a swap called Challenge: Paper flowers ATC. I was concerned that there only seemed to be big swaps on the go where we were required to make 20 or so cards all the same - a very daunting task for a lot of people that have time or budget constraints and also for new stampers. So I proposed a "swap" where you make 1 ATC and upload the photo to our yahoo group. I will be doing a random draw later for the person who will receive all of the ATC's loaded. The group will also vote for their favourite ATC and that lady will get a small gift.
This is my entry to the challenge, your ATC had to have a paper flower on it somewhere. I have used a Crafty Indiduals stamp for the background and the film strip picture is from Stamp-It.
Thank you for all the great comments that I received during my week away from the cyberworld, they are much appreciated!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: