Monday, August 2, 2010

Calendar 2010

Wow, it is August already and a friend said this morning 20 weeks to Christmas, before we know it, it will be here.

Sorry I have been missing for a few days, life got in the way of my crafting and blogging. My hubby, daughter and myself all have birthdays within 2 weeks of each other in July and as we entertained for all 3 this year and I bake, cook etc myself there was not much time for blogging when scheduled blogging went on the blink. My 12 year old daughter wanted a bedroom makeover for her birthday so I was painting walls etc too. I will post pics soon.

Today I am sharing the August page for our A4 2010 calendar made by Michelle Anders.

I won a free digital image from Shelly's images for joining her mailing list in July, I bought my first digital stamps from Sassy Studio Design over the weekend and ordered Promarkers this morning, so it looks like the digi bug has bitten me!! Thank you Sharon for sending me some images and inspiring me!

I have also found some new South African card makers and our first South African Digistamp on-line store are linked under SA artists.

Have a wonderful week, thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments: