Friday, August 6, 2010

Digistamp Quick Christmas card


Yipee it is Friday!!  I had a wonderful start to my week when I opened an e-mail from Shelly at http://shellysimagesblog.blogspot.com/ to say that I had won her lucky draw for July which was a digi image of my choice. Thanks so much Shelly!  Why don't you rush over to her site and enter her draw for the August Freebie?


I chose Santa as I always find if I can cut corners and do things quicker when making Christmas cards it always helps. One of the fabulous things about digi is that you can printout any size that you want. This Santa is such a gorgeous one, he is matted onto red and then onto gold Cuttlebugged card made with the Holly Ribbons A5 folder.  The Christmas tag was a freebie from http://misscutiepieinspiration.blogspot.com/ that I downloaded last year and the flower and bling is from my stash.


Watch this space for more cards with Digi Santa as I plan to use him a lot in the run up to Christmas.


I am busy planning our World Card Making day get-together which is on Saturday 2 October this year. It was such a fabulous event last year! Let us know what you are doing in your area.

5 comments:

Tertia said...

A lovely Christmas card. I really have to make a start with mine.

Unknown said...

Just BEAUTIFUL Debbie! It is so fun seeing the Santa stamp "brought to life".

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks Tertia and Shelly!

Sharon said...

A stunning Christmas card Debbie. I really like this one. Super image and love that sentiment.

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks Sharon! xxx