Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Digistamp card

Hi everyone, it is a cold wet Cape Town day.

I found this range of gorgeous freebie digistamps called Inger Harding and this one is perfect for a Get Well card for my Mom who is having an operation today.  The image is coloured with Promarkers, I am so enjoying using them and over the weekend placed another order with Joanna Sheen for some more to fill the gaps that I have in my collection.  The flourish is a die from Marianne's Designs.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

So beautiful,love your colouring and the swirls!!! I hope all goes well for your mum!!
xx

Sharon said...

A lovely card for your dear Mom Debbie. I hope the operation goes well and wish her a speedy recovery. This card will surely make her feel a lot better. Thanks for your post earlier and good wishes for Kendall and I - we're on the mend thanks! Love and blessings, Sharon x