Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rubber stamped card



Good morning!  Hope you are having a great weekend!  I haven't made any cards for about a week and am having withdrawal symptoms, I hope to make at least 1 card today.

Red is one of my favourite colours and I coloured this gorgeous dress with brown and poppy Promarkers, the rose is coloured with antique pink.  I used my corner rounder and mounted the image onto another Marianne Design Die cut from Joan's Country Crafts, the code number is LR0116 and the die comes with 2 flourishes.  The dramatic scrapbooking paper forms a great background for the image.  The card is embellished with flowers, bling and leaves punched with a Chiswick punch.

Have a wonderful day!  We have a partly cloudy and cool day with rain expected later, so I must get some fertiliser on my garden.

No comments: