Saturday, October 30, 2010

World Card Making Day 2010


Yipee, it is weekend, thank goodness!!  Apologies for being a bit erratic with my posting lately, life has got in the way of my crafting in a big way.  It is usual for this time of year in our house.

I have decided to stop doing the technique posts on a Sunday for a while but will continue with Tips for Beginners on a Saturday and resume the technique posts next year.  I will also be pre-scheduling lots of posts this weekend so my blog will still be active even if I am not blogging "live".

I am sharing another of our World Card Making Day 2010 workshops today.  Amanda Harrod showed  us how to age silver cardstock by sponging black acrylic paint over the embossed page.  The left hand sample is without paint and you can see the great result you get after adding the paint.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

No comments: