Friday, November 26, 2010

Calendar pages & Advent swap

Hello again!  I am so looking forward to a weekend free of studying for exams!  Just need to catch up on a lot of things that have been neglected over the last few weeks, like some serious stamping!!  I've been working like a trojan today to try and clear the decks quickly so that I can spend Sunday doing what I want to do and when I picked up my son today he broke the news that he has a cricket match tomorrow.  Needless to say I am not impressed but have allocated that job to Neil and will just pop in to watch for a short while, if I get a chance.

Today I am sharing the cover that I made for our 2011 A4 calendar.  I host this swap every year and as we only make 12 or 13 pages it is by invitation.  I so enjoyed making the pages, in my favourite colour of course!  The flourishes are clear stamps from Autumn Leaves and the cupcake is my new favourite rubber stamp from Impression Obsession, both were purchased from Frantic stamper.  I coloured the cookie with Promarkers and Uniball silver and the flourishes are stamped with Memories soft rose.  The oval die is from Nellie Snellen and the flourish from Marianne's Design both purchased from Joan's Country Crafts.  The flowers are ones that I sell.

Annually I host an advent swap, this year we had 30 participants so we started opening our crafty gifts today.  Thank you Adri for this super little trunk with round hologram and green circular bling.  I can see that my powers of description are going to be challenged this month!



Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: