Monday, December 20, 2010

Advent swap


Thanks Shereen for kicking off the weight gain programme before Christmas with some sweeties and lovely pink and red flowers.

Sorry I have been a bit scarce.  Christmas preparations, the children's summer holiday and Neil taking 4 days leave from work have kept me away from the computer.  I caught up with the advent gifts that I had not yet opened this morning.  My bowl of unopened gifts looks very sad and serves as a reminder that Christmas is very close.  I finally finished decorating the Christmas tree and putting up the lights on the outside of the house yesterday, just in time as I am hosting our stamping group Christmas party tonight.  I will post photo's later in the week.

Have a wonderful day, it is a stunning one in Cape Town 33 degrees Celsius and sunny with no wind.  My thoughts are with my friends in Europe that are experiencing very cold and snowy conditions.

No comments: