Friday, December 24, 2010

Elisabeth Bell's candy


Elisabeth Bell is offering some fabulous candy on her Facebook group. I made this easel card as an entry into the candy offering.  I just adore her stamps and really need to get some more in the New Year.

I also entered this card that I made for my darling daughter's birthday this year.



Welcome to all my new followers and thank you for the kind comments you leave from time to time.  I will be visiting your blogs after Christmas when I have a bit more time on my hands.

Here is wishing all of you a wonderful Christmas as you celebrate with your families. If you don't celebrate enjoy the holiday break!  I'm going back to the kitchen to do some more preparation for our family Christmas lunch that I am hosting tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Oh Debbie, these are absolutely stunning. Good luck with the entry. I wish you well. I can stamp some EB images for you, as you know I have plenty.. Have a wonderful lunch tomorrow. Hugs Sharon x