Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Digistamped card

Hi there, hope you are all well and enjoying the change of seasons.  We've had to pull up a blanket in the early hours of the morning recently after just sleeping under a sheet for a few months so Autumn is definately on it's way here.

I had a bumper week of making cards last week as I was housebound for a few days.  I made 16 cards, 9 cupcake ones, all the same and a variety of 6 different ones.  So I will be posting these over the next week or two.

The first card is made with a gorgeous floral wreath digistamp.  I used my new Nellie Snellen lacey circle dies from Joan's country crafts, I really love this set and her prices are fantastic (R70 for a set of 7 dies).  In the centre of the wreath is a LOTV birthday greetings digistamp, the cards is finished off with lace and ribbon.

Have a fabulous day!  Thank you for popping in!

4 comments:

Sharon said...

A lovely card Debbie. Can't wait to see the others. Isn't it lovely weather we're having... Please give me Joan's email addy or link to her website, as this is a very good price. Thanks Sharon x

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks Sharon! Here is the link
http://www.country-crafts.co.za/, her link is also on the first page of my blog under great places to shop. Hugs x

Gail Grant said...

Fabulous card, Debbie. Luv
GAIL

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks Gail! xx