Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Rubber stamped baby card

Phew, I've had a busy time lately and not much in the way of carding has taken place.  Our children were on school holidays and we had lots of public holidays too, Neil took some leave and we managed to get many little DIY projects finished in between entertaining the kids and making the most of the last of our beautiful weather before winter sets in.

I had some orders for baby cards recently and as I don't own many appropriate stamps my friend Sharon kindly stamped out a few images for me to use.  This is one of them, she is such a cutie!  The sentiment is from LOTV and I've coloured the baby with Promarkers.

Hope you have a wonderful day!  It's almost weekend again and my monthly Saturday stamping morning at Amanda's.

2 comments:

Gail Grant said...

This image is soooooo cute and the card just lovely.

Sharon said...

Oh Debbie, this is absolutely beautiful. Will gladly stamp some more for you if you need. Love your colouring. hugs Sharon xx