Friday, June 17, 2011

Promarkers

I read this wonderful review on Promarkers today and just had to share it with you in case you are undecided about whether to use Copics or Promarkers.  I picked up the review via Facebook from the Craft Critique site.  I have copied the Pros and Cons of Promarkers, but pop over to the site to read the full review.  I order mine on line from Joanna Sheen and usually have them within 2 weeks. 

"Pros:
  • More ink in each pen (70% more than their competitors)
  • Cheaper than their competitors. Letraset ProMarkers sell for about $2 each and each pack comes with at least 1 blender pen.
  • Thicker pens are easier to hold for anyone with joint issues
  • The nibs are multifunctional with the round and the wedge and the color range and blending options make it feasible to have all the colors you want.
Cons: 
  • No color stickers on the end of the markers which makes finding the right color a pain but as colors can depends on what you are coloring on. so i colored in some Letraset manga paper and stick them on the end as I want to use this storage system although this one also looks good for my studio.
  • Not refillable but the pens are cheaper to buy and contain more ink to start with
  • Current Availability - most fine art shops carry Letraset but Craft & hobby stores are slowing catching up."
Sorry I've been so quiet lately,  I've been kept very busy with orders and my Dad is not well and has been in and out of hospital and yesterday my 86 year old Father-in-Law was admitted to hospital.

Enjoy your weekend!  Thanks for popping in!

No comments: