Monday, September 5, 2011

Rubber stamped card

I've been catching up on birthday cards recently.  I always battle with cards for men as I cannot use my favourite ribbon, lace, flowers and girly colours. But this one came together very quickly, thank goodness.  The cute image is from LOTV and the circular sentiment from Cuddly Buddly, I've used Nesties and an Upikit punch.

I spent a large portion of my weekend working on my antique filing cabinet and it is nearly ready to move into my office.  The top, back and sides have been replaced and I just have to give it a last coat of wood seal and finish cleaning the drawers and then the fun of filling the drawers begins.  I will post pics once it is done.

Hope you have a fabulous day, it is a stunning Spring day in Cape Town and there are definitely signs of Summer coming

No comments: