Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Rubber stamped card


Today's card is a birthday card for Lee-Ann, her birthday was in October so it shows how behind I am with posting my cards. I hardly made any cards in November due to time constraints and need to start making Christmas cards urgently! The cute images are from LOTV and here I used my new Grande Nesties to cut out the shaped card. I am so enjoying being able to cut large shaped cards! The flourishes are from Marianne's Design.

This morning is Sasha's last Prize giving in Preparatory School and the Grade 7's have their farewell at the Kirstenbosch restaurant this evening. Parents are invited to this beautiful venue for half an hour for pre-dinner drinks and a photo opportunity and then we are off to UCT for Nic's indoor hockey match. Enjoy your day, mine is going to be a mixed emotions one.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A beautiful card Debbie...wow! Enjoy the day, you'll treasure the memories for ever! Take tissues with you. hugs Sharon