Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas card



Hi everyone, I have been working in my garden for days now. Cutting trees, putting down compost, planting new vegetables and generally cleaning up after it has been neglected for a while. I haven't made any Christmas cards besides those for my close stamping friends and one that I posted, it is very sad.

Here is a card that I made for Lee-Ann with another cute LOTV stamp coloured with Promarkers. I have used the Fleur de Lis square die to make a snowflake behind the image and my Grande Nesties for the shaped card.

Hope you are enjoying the run up to Christmas. I am very relaxed about it this year. The Christmas tree and outside lights are up, all the gift shopping is done and wrapped. My menus for Christmas and Boxing days are planned and I will do the last minute groceries on Friday and on Saturday the cookathon will start.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: