Saturday, February 25, 2012

Digistamped card


It is our 17th wedding anniversary today and I cannot believe where the years have gone.

I participated in the Christmas twisted easel card swap in pink white and black last year. One of the participants withdrew at the last minute and I agreed to take her place as it is awful to get your own card back because someone let the group down. I was so pleased that I was able to join in!

I used digistamps as my time was so limited, I coloured them in Promarkers and used a bit of Plaid in the centres and a Sakura Gelly Roll pen on the berries. The sentiment is from LOTV and the dies are all Spellbinders.

Can you believe that in the rush to send the 10 cards off I forgot to take a photo and had to make this extra one but I used it to send to a friend so it was not wasted.

Enjoy your day and thank you for the kind comments that you leave on my blog!

No comments: