Friday, February 10, 2012

I'm back


Okay, enough of this missing in action stuff! Sorry I have been so quiet lately. I hope all my followers are well. This weekend I plan to post cards again. Too late for the Christmas stuff but I may just do them all in one post so that they are blogged as I will have forgotten by next Christmas.

I am back at work and have been trying to cook and stock up the freezer in my spare time, as there is not enough time to prepare those home-cooked meals every evening with my children's hectic extra-mural schedules. Sasha, our youngest is now in High School so the days fly by. She is loving it and has adapted so quickly to the big volumes of homework and projects, she continues with her ballet and now plays indoor hockey in summer. Nic is in Grade 9 and he needs constant encouragement to do some school work. He is sports mad and started playing for the Reddam House College Indoor Hockey First team last year, which is something to be very proud of! My Dad's health has had it's ups and downs lately with him landing up in a wheelchair about a month ago. But he is on his feet again and seems to be getting stronger. My 97 year old Grandfather is not well and I would appreciate you adding him to your prayers.

Oh well, that is enough chit chat from me and bringing you up to speed on the family happenings. I hope to chat again tomorrow. The photo was taken by Neil on Nic's birthday in December - the kids and I with my parents. Thanks Rene for leaving a message on my blog, it was a good way to get me blogging again. I love reading your comments and look forward to interacting with everyone soon.

3 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

I know I'm usually a lurker, but I missed you! Hurry back, please. :)

Gail Grant said...

Glad you are back and I am looking forward to seeing more of your creations.

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks Anne-Marie and Gail, I'm just going to buy the kids shoes and will make time to blog later. Cheers for now, enjoy your day!