Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rubberstamped card



I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I had not blogged about Christmas last year and I would be catching up.  Here is the start of the Christmas catch up.  Perhaps I will inspire you to start your Christmas cards early...vbg...

This was my favourite Christmas card that I made in 2011. In non-traditional colours. The images are from LOTV and I see that they launched 14 new stamps yesterday.  It is difficult to keep up as they launch new stamps so often. I am so lucky that a good friend buys a lot and I get to use her stamps.

I used lots of dies for this card. Grande Nestabilites to cut out the base card, lacey and circular Nesties for the sentiment. Marianne's Design dies for the lace rectangle, flourishes and flowers, these I bought from Country Crafts in Gauteng. The SB paper is from W & M and flowers, pearls and lace are from my stash.

The image is coloured with Promarkers that I buy from Joanna Sheen as she does not charge postage and I've added white flock to make the fluffy bits.

Have a great day!

No comments: