Sunday, April 26, 2009

Moo Cards


Moo’s have nothing to do with cows at all…….. they are half of a business card lengthways. The Moo measurement is 28mm x 70mm.

A very unusual shape to work on and I signed up for this swap before checking the size. I was taken aback by the long shape when I did grab the ruler. The theme for the swap was “Sweet Child of mine” and this stamp immediately came to mind. It is a large stamp and I was holding thumbs that her face would fit on the card. What a relief when I tried and it fitted perfectly.

The stamp is from Stamp ‘n stuff a local South African company. I stamped her onto pink cardstock with Vivid taupe, she is matted onto white and then brown. The card is finished off with ribbon, a strip of Gina K Designs digital paper and 3 little gems.

No comments: