Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Artist's Trading Cards - Going Dotty


I am trying to load all the cards and goodies that I have made in the last few months so will try and load a few every week.
"Going Dotty" ATC swap
I hosted an ATC swap earlier this year called "Going Dotty"as I just love Polka dots. We made 18 of these little treasures and some of them were published in Craftwise magazine.
For this one I used one of my favourite combinations of colour - black, white and pink. The letter d is from a Hero Arts alphabet set and is stamped on a white circle which is sponged with Vivid tea rose around the edges, this is mounted onto a pink circle cut out using a scalloped Nestabilities die and then onto a larger white scalloped circle which has also been sponged and stamped with a See D's Daisy stamp from set #50207 which I bought from Frantic stamper. The circles have been mounted onto black decorative paper and embellished with polka dot ribbon and three little punched flowers with diamante in their centres. Then finally matted onto pink and black cardstock.

No comments: