Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wow!

Thank you everyone for the many compliments about my new blog! I am thrilled that it has been so well received! Thank you also for all the feedback about the blog.

A number of you seem to be unable to sign up to follow the blog, so I have now loaded the subscribe by e-mail option. If you subscribe you will receive an e-mail when I post new articles to the blog.

There are also some that are keen to get their own blogs up and running, which is very exciting. If I can be of any help, please give me a shout. I would love to see many more of you getting South Africa on the world stamping map with a blog. I must tell you that South African stampers are generally very talented and we should advertise our talents to the world!!

Have a fabulous day from a cool and misty Cape Town!

No comments: