Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stuff

I have been inspired to get my blog up and running, I thoroughly enjoy reading other people’s blogs and thought that it is about time that I also put some of my ideas on the net.

I aim to share my work with you through my blog. We have a stamping group in Cape Town and meet once a month to swap cards and get inspiration from each other. RSA is a South African rubberstamping yahoo group where I am active hosting and participating in swaps. I have made amazing friends through stamping and was thrilled when scrapping became big in SA as we were able to use a lot of the scrapping products in our cardmaking.

At the moment I am passionate about ATC’s (Artist’s Trading Cards) and Moo cards and I occasionaly participate in a chunky book swap.

I have often had my work published in our local magazine Craftwise and am a member of their on-line group www.in2crafts.co.za.

No comments: