Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Birthday Card


Hello from a cold, wet Cape Town - a good day to get some stamping done, if there wasn't so much else to do! Nevertheless I am hoping to continue making my 24 "Perfect in Pink" ATC's at some stage today. This is a swap that I am hosting in aid of Breast Cancer awareness month in October and I hope to get the swaps back to everyone at the beginning of October.
Here is a masculine birthday card. As you know, I love ribbon, lace and pretty embellishments, so I always battle with men's cards. The folded cardstock is beige with a dark brown layer on it. I used a Cuttlebug die/embossing combo to make the stunning leaves in gold and terracotta card and these are mounted onto the brown. The image from Crafty Individuals is stamped in Brilliance Pearlescent chocolate on beige card and matted onto gold card this is layered over the leaves.

No comments: