Monday, September 21, 2009

Christmas card


Ilse reminded me on Friday that Christmas is just around the corner, today there are 94 days to go. I just cannot believe it and if you think how fast the last 94 days went it will be here very soon. I am busy preparing for our RSA group advent swap which I host every year. We have 30 participants and they all make up 30 crafting gifts all the same and send them to me. I swap all the gifts out and send each person 30 gifts from all the other players. Then towards the end of November we start opening 1 gift a day until Christmas day - it is lots of fun!
Just to get you in the Christmas mood I am posting a card that I made a while ago. The background is a serviette layer matted onto red folded cardstock. The bauble is from a local company stamped and embossed with gold and then coloured and glittered. The ribbon is attached as shown and the bauble is stuck onto sparkly netting and then red card, white card and another layer of red card.
Have a happy Monday and a great short week!

No comments: