Saturday, October 17, 2009

Chunky book pages




Hope you are all having a great weekend! I will be on the cricket field this morning for Nic's U13A Cricket match and this afternoon I am off to Amanda's for Tilly's visit from New Zealand. I will post photo's of our get-together.
These are the pastel chunky book pages that I made for our club night last month. I used a Crafty Individuals clear set for the birds and the cage and they were stamped in grey Vivid ink - Cobblestone, the quote is from a Heidi Grace clear stamp set and is stamped with Black Brilliance. I have used rectangular Nestabilities and a Cuttlebug bird embossing folder. The bling are gorgeous self-adhesive cell phone stickers that I bought from a local Chinese shop.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

That is gorgeous, and I must start visiting the chinese shops now!