Monday, December 28, 2009

Birthday cards

Happy Monday everyone! Hope you don't feel as fat as I do today after a weekend of some serious eating!!! I can't believe how quickly Christmas came and went this year and I was fairly well organised in advance which should have made the hecticness easier. Anyway I have decided that Christmas preparations will start in the New Year as I am going to be SUPER organised for Christmas 2010.

As you may have gathered pink is one of my favourite colours. I am sharing a birthday card with you on this beautiful Cape Town day. The base card is black on which is mounted pink floral scrapbooking paper and pink card. The pink card is stamped with my favourite flourish set, the Autumn Leaves elegant clear set, I have stamped tiny little flowers in the flourishes and embellished with bling. The wording is from a clear stamp set by Just for fun and is also stamped in black.

The butterflies are die cut and embossed with the cuttlebug and embellished with satin flowers and bling. The satin flower ribbon is used across the card and I have put a little bling in the centre of each.

No comments: