Saturday, March 13, 2010

ATC - "K" is for key

Hope you are having a great weekend! My family had a camp out on the school rugby field last night so I had plenty of time to myself to stamp up a storm, which was a real treat!

I recently took part in another alphabet ATC swap hosted by Penny. I was not happy with my creation of this ATC but sometimes it goes like that. We had to make 18 of these. The door stamp is from Crafty Individuals and is stamped in Brilliance Coffee Bean and the edges of the card are sponged with the same ink. The key is from the Royal Langnickel mini clear set called Journey and is stamped in black Brilliance. The K is computer generated and punched out with a large circle punch and mounted onto the ATC with foam tape. The images are mounted onto black cardstock. Unusually I have not used ribbon, flowers or bling to embellish my work, perhaps that is why I was not happy with it as I love the pretty bits.

1 comment:

Cariena said...

i think this ATC came out GREAT! what are you not happy with?