Monday, March 15, 2010

ATC - "L" is for leaves

Happy Monday everyone, hope this week is a great one for you!

Here is my contribution to the alphabet swap letter L. I thoroughly enjoyed making this one. I am really having fun "playing" with my Adirondack acrylic daubers that Amanda introduced us to at World Card Making Day. I am already thinking about the next exciting 2010 WCMD as the last one was fabulous!

I used lettuce and copper daubers on cream cardstock to create the background and overstamped it with 2 PSX leaf stamps in Brilliance Pearlescent Chocolate and Coffee Bean inks. I tore the page of an old book and glued it to the ATC with an old South African postage stamp which was cancelled with a post office stamp from Dark Room Door Venetian collection. The edge of the card was sponged with Brilliance Pearlescent chocolate and it is mounted onto brown textured card.

1 comment:

Desiréé said...

Really like this one!!