Sunday, August 29, 2010

Digistamp card



Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!

Today's card is made with another digistamp from our South African Digistamps4joy.  One thing I really enjoy about digistamps is when you decide what you are ordering you get them so quickly - instant gratification!  This images name is Starburst and I think she is very versatile as she can be used for Christmas as well.

As you can see my Promarkers are doing overtime and I am already making a list for my next order from Joanna Sheen.  I bought mostly sets of 5 as they work out a little cheaper and I now need to fill in the gaps a bit.  I paid about R17 per pen and landed them at about R24 so they are a lot cheaper than buying them from Deckle Edge and I like them better than Copics as they colour in smoother.

4 comments:

Melanie M said...

That is beautiful. I didn't think of using this image for Christmas cards, but what a fantastic idea!!
Love Mel

Margaret said...

Hi Debbie. Was wondering what I'm doing wrong with the Promarkers. I bought a set of the water based ones, but find they are so streaky, UNLESS I use them on watercolour paper and wetr the paper first!

Gem said...

such a gorgeous card, she looks really elegant :) x

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks Mel & Gemma!
@ Margaret, I am using the alcohol Promarkers which blend beautifully. I have only used Aquarelle pencils and Tombows in the watercolouring line and always use watercolour paper and my Dove blender to blend them. Does Promarkers have an aqua blender, perhaps you should try that?