Monday, August 30, 2010

Digistamps4joy

Wow, a new week again!  Hope this one is a great one for you!  There is definately a hint of Spring in the air.


I feel very honoured!!!  Mel saw my blue Starburst card posted yesterday and she asked if she could use my image for a Winners blinkie.  When someone comes in the top three in a challenge on her blog they can take the blinkie to display on their own blog.  There will be lots of excitement on her blog on 1 September as she reveals her Design Team and exciting things coming up.  So diarise to pay her a visit on Wednesday, I will remind you again on Wednesday.    Her link is http://digistamps4joy.blogspot.com/


I have run out of bandwidth,  as I have been helping friends with sorting out their Networking blogs, loading lots of photos and visiting blogs this month.  It is so wonderful to be able to read your  friend's blog posts on Facebook but you need to join Networked Blogs and sometimes it is not so straight forward.  I am really looking forward to Wednesday when the new bandwidth kicks in.  So no photo today but I had to share something with you.

We had a busy weekend with Sasha's ballet exam, drama production rehearsals and my father-in-law's 85th birthday.  Nic returned from his hockey tour to Bredasdorp absolutely exhausted but very happy as their team beat 8 other schools to win the tournament.

No comments: