Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Rubber stamped card


What a glorious day in Cape Town today, it reminds us that Summer is around the corner, but I am sure we will have some more cold wintery weather soon.

We have a very special stamping friend in Durban called Lela.  Her dear husband George celebrated his 90th birthday yesterday and they celebrate their 55th wedding anniversary later in the month.  This is the card that I sent to them for both occasions.  The butterfly stamp is from Crafty Individuals and the wording stamp is from an Inkadinkado inchie set.  I have used square Nestablilities, rectangular Nesties and the Fancy Tag die from Spellbinders.

Another Durban friend Hayley has just started a blog, so pop on over to have a look at her beautiful work,  her link is under South African Papercrafters.

I have been spring cleaning my office and have re-organised my Spellbinders so that they are more accessible.  Each set is now on a ring and hanging on cup hooks under a shelf.  So maybe they will be used more often now.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments: