Monday, August 16, 2010

Rubber stamped card



Happy Monday everyone, I hope this is a good week for you!

I did not get much stamping done this weekend as it is warming up and I haven't done much in the garden over winter so there is plenty of  trimming, weeding and sorting out to do, so much of my time was spent outdoors in gorgeous weather.  My veggie garden is now cleared out and newly composted so I need to get some summer veggies planted this week.

Sasha and I spent some real quality time together on Friday evening and we stamped up a storm.  She completed 2 cards on her own and I also made 2.  I am sharing one of mine with you today.  This cute Flamenco dancer is a Hero Arts stamp that I bought from Shamela of Kanje Crafts.  My stash of ready made cards is building up, which I am thrilled about!

Thanks for popping by!

No comments: