Wednesday, September 22, 2010

World Card Making Day 2010

World Card Making Day is on Saturday 2 October 2010.  I hope you have organised a get together with your friends in your area to celebrate!  The history behind this day is that you start and perhaps finish making your Christmas cards so that you are ready to post on time. 

In Cape Town I am hosting a group who are gathering and teaching each other new things, but not necessarily a Christmas project.  We will spend the whole day together stamping up a storm, eating, drinking and shopping, so we enter the busy upcoming Christmas season very motivated.

We always have fabulously generous vendors who so kindly contribute towards our annual card celebration and I would like to thank the following who have donated goodies for each person or lucky draw prizes so far.
I would also like to thank Ronita from Simply Creative for coming to set up shop for us.

I am so looking forward to the day!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Sounds like huge fun Debbie. Enjoy!

Melanie M said...

Sounds like a fantastic day. Wish I could be there ;)
Enjoy it