Thursday, September 23, 2010

Digistamped card


Hi everyone! I'm so relieved that school holidays are here after a few really hectic weeks. There is a lot to prepare for World Card Making Day as I haven't managed to do much yet, so will concentrate on that for a few days. It is a long weekend in South Africa with Heritage Day on Friday, the day is also the launch of our summer Braai (Barbeque) season. The weather in Cape Town has been miserable for a couple of weeks, I wonder if it will improve for tomorrow.

Here is another image that I have had coloured for ages. I find sitting and colouring images so relaxing. She is a Cute Daisy May digistamp coloured with Promarkers and the flourish die cut from Marianne's Design is my favourite at the moment. Sorry the photo is not a good one.  I am enjoying playing with these fun papers, they are R10 per A5 pack of 10.

Have a wonderful day and long weekend!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

A lovely card Debbie, so cute. Will have to get me at least 1 of those flourishes. Will you let me know how much they are? Thanks. hugs Sharon x