Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LOTV challenge


Hi there, I'm sure you are surprised to see me back after being so erratic with my blogposts lately.  I have been crafting a little but am just not getting time to blog about my creations but will try and catch up over the next week or so.

Today's card is a cutie made for Gail Grant's birthday tomorrow, she received it on Monday so I am happy to share it with you now as I want to enter it into the LOTV challenge this week which happens to be circles.  I purchased the large Marianne's die that I made the easel card with from Joan's Country Crafts, it is worth visiting her website as she has just returned from Europe recently and brought stunning new Nellies dies for us, South Africans.  The pink scalloped layer is a Nestablitities scalloped circle, the circle with loops is a Nellie die and the plain circle is also a Nestie.  The really cute image is from Lily of the Valley, they have such gorgeous stamps! The flourishes are from two Marianne's sets and the flowers, bling and ribbons from my stash.

Have a happy day, it is a little cooler in Cape Town today after a two day heatwave with temperatures reaching 37 to 40 degrees Celcius.

4 comments:

Daisychain said...

A gorgeous card, a great design and I love the colours you have used. Thanks for playing along at LOTV this week, hope to see you next week. Good Luck! Hugs Christine x

Sharon said...

Beautiful Debbie, I also just received this Die. Isn't it gorgeous? Good luck with the challenge.

CraftyC said...

Wow, this is just the sweetest. Love the pretty girly colours. Beautiful.Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

Debbie Harris said...

Thanks for your kind comments, have a beautiful day!